We analyzed 7 commercials for 3 different mobile games
The duration ranged from 15 to 30 seconds
We showed each clip to a group of 200 people
And we measured their emotional response
After watching the clips, the subjects completed a survey
In which they shared their opinion of them
And we compared the emotional and rational responses
We found the correlation of these indicators
The study results showed a correlation between the emotional and rational responses
However, the emotional response proved to be far more representative in comparison with the placement results as a more spread-out data distribution (from -4% to 16% versus 5,7 to 7,3 for the rational assessments)
Case Study No. 2
Analysis of a TV ad
We analyzed a commercial
We showed each clip to a group of 500 people
After watching the clips, the subjects completed a survey
And we compared the results
The emotional response produces a more detailed breakdown than standard perception assessment methods
The SenseMachine report makes it possible to get a second-by-second detailed breakdown of user perception and cut away only the superfluous.
The study results showed that a clip could be shortened from 30 to 20 seconds without losing quality or diminishing the impact on user perception.
Why is this needed?
Determine the best version of a creative
Shorten a creative / change the message
Assess a creative’s potential impact
This is more comprehensive than standard perception measurement methods allow
This User Agreement is an offer by
Candy Flip Robots LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Administration”) to conclude an agreement on the terms set out below.
1. General Provisions of the User Agreement
1.1. The following terms and definitions apply hereto and to the relations arising from or related to it:
a) SenseMachine Platform means software and hardware integrated with the sensemachine.net promotional website owned by the Administration;
b) The User means a capable individual who has joined this Agreement in his own interest, or acting on behalf of and in the interests of a legal entity that the User represents.
c) Administration Website/the Website means Internet websites hosted in the www.sensemachine.net domain and its subdomains.
d) SenseMachine Service means a set of services and a license provided to the User at the SenseMachine platform.
e) The Agreement means this agreement together with any appendices and supplements hereto.
1.2. Use of the SenseMachine Service by you in any manner or form within its advertised functionality, including:
• Viewing materials posted on the Website;
• Registration and/or authorization on the Website;
• Participation in studies of emotional response with fixation of the gaze direction of respondents-visitors of Internet websites hosted in the domain www.sensemachine.net and its subdomains.
• Answers to tests, quizzes and questionnaires as part of ongoing research
It creates an agreement on the terms hereof in accordance with the provisions of Articles 437 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
1.3. By using any of the above options related to the SenseMachine Service, you hereby acknowledge that:
a) You have read the terms of this agreement before using the SenseMachine Service.
b) You accept all the terms hereof in full, without any exceptions or limitations on your part, and agree to comply with them or otherwise cease using the SenseMachine Service. If you do not agree to the terms hereof or are not entitled to enter into a contractual relationship based hereon, you should immediately stop the use of the SenseMachine Service.
c) The Agreement (including any parts hereof) is subject to change by the Administration without a prior notice. An updated new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Website of the Administration, or brought to the attention of the User in another convenient form, unless otherwise provided by an updated version of the Agreement.
2. General Terms of the Service Use
2.1. The use of the functionality of the SenseMachine Service is allowed only after the User has registered according to the standards of the SenseMachine classroom partner panels and completed authorization on the Website in accordance with the procedure established by the Administration.
2.2. The technical, organizational and commercial terms of using the Service, including its functionality, are brought to the attention of users by posting it on the Website or by notifying Users.
2.3. The username and password selected by the User are necessary and sufficient information for the User to access the Website. The User shall not transfer his/her login and password to third parties, is fully responsible for its safety and its safekeeping method.
This Personal Data Processing Policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ On Personal Data and determines the procedure for Personal Data Processing and measures to ensure the security of Personal Data of Candy Flip Robots LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The Operator’s most important goal and term for the implementation of its activities is the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his/her Personal Data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal, and family secrets.
2. This Operator's Policy regarding the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the Website https://sensemachine.net
2. Basic Concepts of the Policy
1. Automated Personal Data Processing means processing of Personal Data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of Personal Data means temporary suspension of the processing of Personal Data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify Personal Data);
3. Website means a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the following network address: https://sensemachine.net
4. Personal Data Information System means a set of Personal Data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of Personal Data means actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, a specific owner of Personal Data or other subject of Personal Data;
6. Personal Data Processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and Destruction of Personal Data;
7. The Operator means a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of Personal Data, as well as determining the purposes of processing Personal Data, the composition of Personal Data to be processed, and the actions (operations) performed with Personal Data;
8. Personal Data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of https://sensemachine.net;
9. The User means any visitor to the Website https://sensemachine.net;
10. Providing Personal Data means actions aimed at disclosing Personal Data to a certain person or a certain number of persons;
11. Distribution of Personal Data means any actions aimed at disclosing Personal Data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of Personal Data) or familiarizing with Personal Data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to Personal Data in any other way;
12. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data means transfer of Personal Data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of Personal Data means any actions as a result of which Personal Data is irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of Personal Data in the Personal Data Information System and (or) as a result of which material carriers of Personal Data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following Personal Data of the User
1. Last name, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, day and place of birth;
5. Using the picture of a citizen, including his/her photograph, as well as videos with his/her participation, recorded on the Website, for in-depth analytics.
6. Each entry is anonymized, no data, except for virtual dots on the User's face, is stored or processed.
7. The User hereby agrees to use the image of a citizen (including his/her photograph, as well as video recordings) within the meaning of Article 152.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
8. The Website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics, etc.).
9. The above data are hereinafter united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
1. The purpose the User's Personal Data Processing is to obtain an analytical report on the emotional response of Users to the displayed materials.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always opt out of receiving informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Opt out of notifications about new products and services, and special offers."
3. Impersonal data of Users collected from Internet statistics services are used to collect information about actions of Users on the Website, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal Grounds for the Personal Data Processing
1. The Operator processes the User's Personal Data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms posted on the Website https://sensemachine.net. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending Personal Data to the Operator, the User expresses his/her consent herewith.
6. The Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of Personal Data
The security of Personal Data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of Personal Data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to Personal Data by unauthorized persons.
2. The User's Personal Data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in Personal Data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating Personal Data".
4. The term for Personal Data Processing is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of Personal Data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail at the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of Consent to the Personal Data Processing".
7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
1. Prior to the Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to which the transfer of Personal Data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of Personal Data subjects.
2. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the Personal Data subject to the Cross-Border Transfer of his/her Personal Data and/or execution of an agreement to which the subject of Personal Data is a party.
1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his/her Personal Data by contacting the Operator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will be updated in case of any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy by the Operator. This Policy stays effective for an indefinite period until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at https://sensemachine.net.